Thursday, July 15, 2021

Scrapmatts Creating for July

 Hello there! Here we are in the second half of the year.. Are the days going as fast for you? The weeks seem to fly by and here I am back on the Scrapmatts Blog again to share with you what I have been creating using some fabulous Scrapmatts products.

As we are halfway through our aussie winter, I thought I would warm us up with a beachy layout..  There are quite a few new releases for our Beachy creating in the SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE .  And I had some fun with  new stencils on my layout..  and I remembered to take some photos of my back ground as I created...



I used an old piece of sponge and watercolor paint and I dabbed the color over the stencil for the base for my layout.


This stencil reminds me of the ripples of the water in the rock pools along the beach..  



Then I did some stamping and added some splats in a different blue to the back ground.



Then I used another beachy stencil with texture paste and added some fabulous texture. How cool are the shells!!?



When the texture paste was dry I embellished my layout with chipboard and fussy cut flowers around my photo.




I also cut some old netting to add to the texture..




I left the chipboard netting and shells in the raw state and popped them under the flowers. Feel free to cut the chipboard into the pieces you want for your embellishing.



The shells have such great detail!! I love em!

and my layout.. 


And there is only word I could use to title this page and that is paradise... sigh.. dreaming of those beach days!! At least we can remember those moments and put them on a page to cherish.

(Copied from the Scrapmatts Blog Post I did!)

I hope things are well with you, and please stay safe.. Thanks for coming by and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me.. Until next time.. 






1 comment:

  1. So pretty! LOVE that textured background you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!