Monday, February 15, 2021

Scrapmatts Creating for February.

Hello there! I trust your day is going well!

I am just popping up my layouts for my Design Team creating for Scrapmatts, you can see all the details over on the SCRAPMATTS BLOG HERE!!!!   

I have created two layouts and have used photos of my Grandie on each one.. one when she was really little and the other one from last year,

The first layout.


I have used my favorite chippies being the Wildflower chipboard and a title from Scrapmatts that was colored with water colors. This was my Grandies first Easter!! How cute!

and my second layout 


This photo is from Book Week, and my Grandie was a Gum Nut Fairy.. I have used the Gum Leaves chippies from Scrapmatts on my layout.. 

Just a quick post today.. Thanks for coming by.. thanks to those who take a moment to leave me a little comment, I appreciate each one.. 

I hope whatever you are up to today, it is enjoyable for you!

Take care, until next time..








1 comment:

  1. Aaaww!! Your grandie was such a beautiful little babe Lizzy, and is totally adorable as a gum nut fairy! The pages you created around those gorgeous photos are stunning! Love all the pinks and the little chippie flowers on the first but, must say, the second is my fave of these. Love the cute gum leaves and the pretty fussy cut flowers and, of course, that photo!! Stunning creating as always.
    Hope all is well with you and your family Lizzy. We're almost at the end of summer but, apparently this next week is going to be pretty hot down here. We could do with some more rain and some cooler temps. Never mind, we are well and healthy and that's what really counts doesn't it? Take care. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!