Friday, October 16, 2020

Scrapmatts Creating!

 Hello there! 

How are you on this Friday!? Can almost smell the weekend!!

I am just coming by to share the Design Team creating I have done for SCRAPMATTS and you can check out the closer views over on the blog HERE!!!!  

I created a simple card and a layout..

my card..


The frame is one of my favourite pieces of chipboard!!!


and my layout!



I have used the larger frame for my layout..

Thanks for coming on by today, life seems to be busy for everyone. I do hope things are well with you.

Thanks to those who take a moment to leave a comment, I do appreciate each one..

take care.. 

until next time..



 



6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING that photo on your layout, and love love love the colors on both the LO and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous page and card Lizzy,love how you have used the chippies,thanks for the blog visit also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lizzy. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stunning card and what a beautiful page. The colours are so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!