Wednesday, May 20, 2020

WHITE WITH ONE May Challenge & SCRAPMATTS MAY Creating..

Hello there!
How has your week been going? It is a bit grey here in the sky and hoping there is rain on the way, perhaps tomorrow!! That would be very welcome!!

I havent been doing much scrapping lately, I seem to be out in the garden more, which is good.. Most of the time is spent watering stuff.. so hoping we do get some lovely rain soon!!

I did create a layout for the challenge over at WHITE WITH ONE BLOGSPOT which is such a pretty color again this month.. and it is..

 

I was inspired by the left photo of the flowers and I did some stencilling on the back ground trying to be similar to that..

and some closer views..




Lots of die cuts and I used an old border punch too. and stamped the flowers and colored them with the water color I used on the back ground..



lovely.


It was good to get some dies out that I haven't used before on this layout.. Thanks White with One for another lovely color to use this month..  You can check out the design Team and the other layouts over on the WHITE WITH ONE FACEBOOK PAGE ..

And I am just popping up my Design Team creating for SCRAPMATTS , for May, you can see closer views on their blog HERE!!!

I created a layout and  card..

my layout..



and my card..



Thanks for dropping on by today, thanks so much for the great comments you leave me to read, I appreciate each one!

Take care..

until next time..


Acts of kindness are the blossoms of the soul." ~ A.D. Williams ...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy!! Our skies are pretty grey too today and we have already had quite a bit of rain. So far this year, it has been reasonably wet for our State, which is really good seeing as they told us it would be a warm, dry winter. Shows that weather is really not terribly easy to predict.
    Love all of these makes my friend. You certainly hit the Challenge on the head. Absolutely stunning page and what a pretty colour!! Loving your Scrapmatts makes too. So beautiful and well designed.
    Have a good one Lizzy and stay safe!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the hearts and the flowers!!! And that blue on the first one... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Lizzy! BOTH of your creations are absolutely beautiful. You are so creative and very talented, my friend!! We are hoping rain is on the way here, too, as it has been very dry! We definitely don't want another drought! The skies are looking a bit grey hopefully rain is on it's way. Take care my friend. I thank you SO MUCH for all o f the wonderful comments you leave at my blog. HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and Wow Lizzy, both are so beautiful. I LOVE the stamped flowers that you water coloured and fussy cut they are a real stand out on your gorgeous layout. The second layout , just beautiful , love the colurs together and the meshy Medium adds a softness. Your card is lovely , love the layers.
    Hope you are keeping well, turning colder here, trying to get walks in whilst I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow!!! I love both your pages and the card. Everything is so beautiful. I love the flower stamp, the lace boarder punch,the ribbon. Just everything in the first one.
    The second just as beautiful. I love the heart chippie, all the flowers and of course another beautiful photo and the title is perfect.
    Now the beautiful card, boy do I love it. How you have done the chippies looks awesome and I love the colour.
    You have been busy and I'm loving everything as always. Hope your staying warm and safe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous Lizzy...you have such a way with blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!