Wednesday, March 18, 2020

March Scrapmatts Creating!

Hello there,
I really hope you are keeping well and are not being stressed by what seems to be a world wide situation at the moment with this virus..  It is a difficult time and by helping each other we will get through it.. and also with some faith in God too..

I am just popping up my creating for my Scrapmatts for March.. you can pop over to the
SCRAPMATTS BLOG Here for closer views and details..

I created a layout using Prima Papers and a fabulous Doorway Frame..



and while I had those papers out I created a card too..



Thank you for coming by today, and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me.. I appreciate each one!!

Take care,
until next time..


Image result for hard time encouragement bible verses about hope



3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the way you framed her gorgeous photo!! Stay well and safe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and card, Lizzy! Things are chaotic over here. I hope the situation gets under control soon. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. These are gorgeous! You work so well with chipboard and blooms!
    Stay positive and we will get through this. Take care! Big virtual hug!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!