Sunday, September 01, 2019

KRAFT+ - September - Red, black and white!!

Hello there, and welcome to spring in my land... September...how did this happen!!???
Well a new month brings new challenges to get our scrapping mojo going!!
The new challenge for KRAFT+ September is this fabulous board..

 How cool is this graphic!!?? Red, black and white look so good together, and put it all on Kraft looks Xtra good!!

so my layout..
some closer views..






Together...


I have used the patterned Kraft papers for my layout, Kaisercraft papers, a Martha Stewart border punch and a bow die.. These colors look great together, so do my Girls!!
I hope you get some time to join in with Kraft + this month.. you can pop over to the KRAFT+ COMMUNITY PAGE on Facebook to join in with your creation..  You can check out the Design Team inspiration on the KRAFT+ BLOG HERE!!!! 

Thanks for dropping by, thanks for the lovely comments you leave me to read. I appreciate each one..
Until next time...


Image result for quotes about spring


8 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the color scheme and the wheels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. LOVE the graphic design of this piece! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous page....loving the mix of pattern papers! These colours look great on Kraft, here is hoping I have time to play along. September already! I know where has the year gone! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous Lizzy! What a stunning take on the moodboard. Your girls are so beautiful and I love the fabulous mix of papers .. absolutely gorgeous!! I love the stripes at each side and the layers of ephemera as well. Amazing page!
    I can't believe we're already into September either. Time just seems to fly lately. Have a great rest of the week Lizzy! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout, Lizzy! Look how big your granddaughter is getting! I'm so happy Fall is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combination to design with! I love your take on the challenge. Fabulous page xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great Lo,love the colours on craft paper,great take on the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous and special page Lizzy! Loving the special photo too of all your girls! ;-) Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!