Wednesday, May 01, 2019

KRAFT+ - May Sketch Challenge..

A pinch and a punch for the 5th month!! wow.. May already!! How did that happen!!?
and so it is time for the new challenges to go up around Scrap Challenge Land!!
The new challenge for KRAFT+ May  is up, and it is a fabulous sketch and mood board..  I love sketches and this one is soooo cool and I hope you get to join in with your interpretation..

and it is..
 how cool is this!! I have used the sketch for a foundation for my page as well as colors from the board at the bottom of the sketch..

and my take..

some closer views..

Some really old chipboard and a touch of a prima stencil..

layers, lace and splats!!

Love completely..

This photo was taken last year on Anzac Day.. Such a precious moment, so glad I have scrapped it..

You can see all the DT's inspiration over on the KRAFT+ BLOG here and pop your layout up over on the KRAFT+ COMMUNITY PAGE ON FACEBOOK here ..

So I hope your day is going well and thanks for those who leave me lovely comments.. I do appreciate each one..

until next time..

Image result for quotes on love and happiness

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Lizzy,such pretty detail,sorry I have been MIA ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING!! I love love love that sweet photo, the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is so beautiful Lizzy! The photo is so precious and so lovely and you have certainly done it proud with this page. Love the colours, love the layers and textures too! So much detail and iy was obviously made with much love. Stunning!!!
    We have had some lovely rain these past few days! We certainly needed it. Have had nothing decent since before Christmas! Even our farmers got their share which is absolutely fabulous!! Hope your weather is treating you well!! Enjoy what's left of the week Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how everything pops against the khaki! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, Lizzy! Your layout and your take on this challenge is totally gorgeous! I love that special photo so much! You scrapped it beautifully, my friend! And I LOVE the quote about love at the end of your post! It's just wonderful! Have a great weekend! HUGS, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection. Great take on this challenge. Beautifully scrapped my friend. LOVE all the elements and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous. Love the design and all the beautiful details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the styling and design of this page....just perfect! Beautiful lace and accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!