Wednesday, August 01, 2018

KRAFT+ August Challenge....Inspired by Terracotta!

Hello there! Welcome to Awesome August! The last month of Winter for meeee although I cant complain, the mornings are cold, but the days have been warming up nicely!! But very dry though...
And it is time to reveal the new challenge for KRAFT+ August challenge....  and it is...
to be inspired by Terracotta!! What a fun challenge.. Make sure you go over to the Kraft+ Blog and check out all the Design Team inspiration, there is sure to be something to start your ideas flowing!!
When I first saw this challenge I thought straight away about a photo I took years and years ago of my two Daughters in a pot I just bought for my garden.. and I used that photo for my page...

some closer views..
 I have used some Dusty Attic chipboard and did some vine stencilling around my page!



A cluster of flowers and die cuts and a fabulous Charms Heart..

Bloom and grow..
I used an edge punch on the sides of my Kraft base to add something a bit different..  These papers are so old so I am glad to have used them for my page..  I hope you find some inspiration and time to create this month..  And pop over to the KRAFT+ COMMUNITY PAGE on Facebook to keep up with the fun and creating there..

Thanks for coming by, I hope your August is off to a great start!! Thank you to those who leave those lovely comments that I enjoy reading!. until next time... take care..


Related image

9 comments:

  1. How PERFECT is that photo for this challenge!?!?!? I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and all the vines!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love where this challenge took you Lizzy. The girls in the pot look so sweet and the punched edges work a treat with the vines and the heart cluster. It's always a good feeling to use some older stash too. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. Gorgeous work Lizzy. I especially love the vine stencilling. And that photo of your girls is adorable!
    Happy awesome August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a cute photo! Beautiful Lizzy...I really love the punched board. What a wonderful idea for a challenge, so creative as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzy!! I've been mia this last week but am back up and running now and so glad I popped in here. This page is stunning! I so love the punched edge on your paper, it looks so pretty and the photo is really cute!! Really love the stenciled vine on the background and the colour mix is gorgeous!!
    The last couple of days down here have been really, really wet!! Tons of rain and some strong winds too but we did get a bit of sunshine this afternoon! Have a great week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just GORGEOUS ! love the cluster and the little cluster in the top corner. Great take on the challenge with your adorable photo, just love this

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to use papers and goodies from your stash to still create something beautiful and eye-catching! This is so special and gorgeous! Love the stencilling and the fabulous clusters....love this to bits! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!