Friday, September 01, 2017

KRAFT+ SEPTEMBER - WHAT'S THE BUZZ??

Hello there! Welcome to September and also to Spring!! I love Spring, the colors of the flowers and the warmer days before the heat of summer.... hummm.. love it~!

And so with the  new month, comes the new Scrappy Challenges! And this months challenge for
KRAFT+ will have you buzzing!!! Literally!

and it is..
Whats the buzz! To be inspired by our hard working little friends -
BEES! or even by this fabulous graphic (yellow, hexagons, stitching)

Well I knew about this challenge months ago, so when our tree had blossoms that was covered in busy bees, I had to go out and grab several photos for this challenge..  I just wish I could have added the loud buzzing as well to my photos!!

some closer views..

Lots of leaves, fussy cut flowers and honeycomb mesh!
It is a busy page, for these busy bees!!

Hexagon embossing on hexagon die cuts! The daisy's are stickers..

What's the buzz??

Another fabulous challenge from Kraft+ this month.. you can check out the inspiration from the DT and link your entry up ON THE BLOG HERE!!!!

Thanks so much for coming by, and I do love to read your comments too..  Have a great day and Happy Spring!!!

Related image

11 comments:

  1. The details on this layout are just amazing!!! Incredible! Thank you as always, for the support on my blog, your comments do make me smile :) it's very much appreciated xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and loving the shape of the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo!!! I can't believe it's Spring already!! Although Spring is my fave time of year, it has come along way too soon. I am not ready for this time of year yet .. I need a time turner so I can go back a few months and get all the things done that I haven't had the chance to do yet!! Time flies by way too fast!!!!
    Ok. My little whinge is done (LOL!!) Your page is stunning Lizzy!! No surprise there!! I love the multitude of flowers on your page and the hexagons tucked in between .. looks absolutely amazing!! A busy page .. yes!! .. but oh so gorgeous!!! Love it!!!! Have a fabulous weekend Lizzy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a gorgeous and unique page! I really love the warm colours and your gorgeous design with the honeycomb pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A superb page Lizzy; totally embracing the bee theme and what a wealth of detail in every inch. Love the layering, the embossed hexagons and the gorgeous flowers. Truly a celebration of the work of bees in our world. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning layout, just so much detail, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a glorious page, Lizzy!! Those photos are so perfect for this challenge. I'm always amazed at the beauty in God's creations!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a celebration of Spring, all that fussy Cutting ! but so worth it, looks fabulous
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizzy! I just love the layout you made for this month's Kraft+ challenge!!! It is just gorgeous - so full of your wonderful and creative details. And it's just turning fall here in eastern USA! I am always in awe when I think about how far we live apart!!! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lizzy, you know I absolutely love this one! Such a gorgeous and inspirational take on the challenge. Lots and lots of layers, beautiful daises and leaves and I love how you matted the hexagon photos with white to make them pop. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!