Monday, June 08, 2015

SKETCHY BOARDS June, and KRAFT + June..

A big Hello to you! So very nice to have you pop by! I do not know where the last week has gone, but it has.. life is busy for all of us I am sure!!

I have to put up the June challenge for SKETCHY BOARDS and it looks like this..

The sketch for inspiration...
and the board for color inspiration..

  Greens, to blues to almost golds..

and my layout..

Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful...


 I have used a mix of Kaisercraft papers..
You can link up and see the Design team layouts HERE!!!

And during last week when I could grab a few minutes I created a layout for the June challenge at
KRAFT + which is all about "In the Jungle"!!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwBKtE4jMoznByWszY9FrEdB-vf2aZ918GvwJAcCEnUMFG0xWRMpuTzBW1JL_YJc1DyFyihU-4T9aoXAvpDDmskwdUwynaSv4bIYxGFBFswduUCv7wclcqvh8NjKI6tgSQZgtkCJdUnFxW/s640/K%252Bjungle3.jpg

I had some photos of when we visited the Darling Downs Zoo last year and my girls and I were really taken with the young Zebra's that were there.. they were so friendly and so cute, I have used 2 photos of my daughter and a couple of the zebras..

Some closer views showing the embossing on the chipboard circles..

and my layout..

Animal adventures..
The new papers from Kaisercraft were perfect for the animal print criteria..

Thanks so much for your visit and thank you too for your lovely comments!!

18 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are just gorgeous! The details and designs and FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first LO - its sooooo beautiful! and what about those new Kaiser papers in the second LO - I've eyed them off... and wow, you've rocked it. Totally love the torn tiger paper across top... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful pages.
    The first one feminine and serene in it's beauty. T
    he second one taking a walk slightly on the wild side.
    I love them both!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besutiful pages - I espe love the way you have used the chippie circles on the second page - so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow! Such gorgeous projects! I love them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fabulous details as always. That first is just scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...in that case, I'm smiling right at back atcha!! Peace, man....cos it's a jungle out there....I used to watch that detective show with the guy who was a little OCD....can't remember his name....ANYWAYS, absolutely brill take on our K+ challenge.....especially the 'footprints' in the bg! And that paper really DOES work a treat! Adore the one of your girl up top, too. She is soooo pretty. And green really suits her!!! Tutoring this arvo... trims lined up for the next few days....aaaaghhhh....short week!!! Hope yours is a good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both beautiful layouts Lizzy. Gorgeous design and details as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layouts! Your layering and details are always amazing. I particularly love the second layout with your great use and combination of the papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow as always Lizzy. The first one is so pretty as is your beautiful girl, the soft colours suite the beautiful photo perfectly. Great take on the Kraft challenge, the papers are perfect for your photo's
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lizzy...you always blow me away with the way you combine your patterned papers. Gorgeous layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I absolutely LOVE the layout you made for the Kraft challenge. Your photos are perfect for it, and your page is so wonderful, creative, and beautiful, too! And the first layout - you ROCKED this challenge. I love how your greens look muted and gorgeous, and your take on the sketch is inspired! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with all of us, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw Lizzy, always such a pleasure to stop by your blog! Your sense of colour is fabulous! And love the sentiment in your first page. You knocked it out of the park with your kraft and animal print page as well. I always feel inspired when I visit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous! Certainly perfect papers for this challenge...I love your design. Thank you for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work Lizzy,loving your layers chippies and fussy cutting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layering looks fantastic Lizzy....they give the page so much depth! Gorgeous layout & photos! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!