Monday, June 18, 2012

Bird is the Word - Color/s

Hi all... It is new word time at BITW and my first layout as design team member! The word is COLOR/S and you are to use it in your title or in your journalling and it must be seen... there is a sketch for you if you need some inspiration..

but the sketch is optional...

there are some wonderful DT layouts to get you started too!! and you can see them HERE

When I saw the new word color I did a layout using a quote but I just wasnt happy with it.......... so I did another layout!!!

I saw this photo and the quote went with it on facebook and I knew I wanted to scrap this...I cant remember the site I got the photo from... but I am sure you will agree the photo is priceless.....

"Everyone deserves to be loved no matter the color of their skin......"

I printed two photos, one was 5 by 7 and put a 4 by 6 on top of it..Lots of misting, and kaiser products..



I hope you pop on over to see what the other design team have created and I look forward to seeing your creation using the word COLOR!!!

Have a wonderful day!


17 comments:

  1. Lizzy, what an amazing LO!! Love this quote and fab photo, and your gorgeous design!! This really has the wow factor!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy I was only just over at the site admiring all the wonderful DT projects when I saw your post pop up on my side bar. I am loving the quote and photo you have chosen to represent the Word Color and all those flowers clustered around your quote are fabulous. Another Stunning Layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is just stunning. The photo is gorgeous and you have scrapped it perfectly. The detail and colours are amazing. Fabulous first DT page for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's taken me 45 mins to get this up, but worth it!!! This is beautiful...that photo is just beyond words, & the way you've set it out works so well...love where you've placed the sentiment...looks FAB your bg with all that misting is YUMMY:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout. Gorgeous! BTW, if you pop over to my blog there is an award there for you :) http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful layout love the photo too :) interesting word, Congrats on the DT position :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! Liz this is just gorgeous, the layout has so many beautiful details and yes that photo is precious, what pretty children :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet page you have made with a lovely photo and yes so true your title..cool work!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. LIzzy when I saw this layout I was in awe!! I love this photo and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz was beautiful layout!
    I loved the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh that photo is just too adorable!! And your layout is perfectly gorgeous, too, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg wow, this is by far my new fave of yours,./... what a photo, love it and the quote

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Lizzy! You totally outdid yourself with this page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooooooooow!!! it's gorgeous!! the photo is adorable, and all the embellies, the design and the colors are atunning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful...love the layering of your gorgeous photo and all the pretty details...
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just Beautiful Lizzy! I love the quote and the fantastic photo and you scrapped perfectly!!! Wonderful work! Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect photo and quote for your "word" challenge Lizzy. Great work !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!