Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a wonderland challenge

i have just done a layout for a challenge on Debs Creations inspired by the theme of Alice in Wonderland. You had to draw inspiration from a picture, and follow a recipe list of 'ingredients' and also have the word 'wonderland' on your layout. and this is what i came up with... This is my youngest sitting by a flower bed at Picnic Point in Toowoomba in Spring.. they have the most beautiful gardens for the Carnival of Flowers every September..

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lot of LO's a Feast for my eyes....
    Keep them coming.. They are just gorgeous... But I already knew how great you are!
    Hugs
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy I love all your seaside layouts below and thsi one is just divine, gorgeous textures...and sooo girly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!