Wednesday, August 25, 2010

just believe in yourself..

a good way i found to develop myself in the area of scrapbooking was to be challenged to try something new. this came in the way of doing a challenge pack from my local scrap store which was terrifying at first as i thought i just didn't have enough skill or know how. but to my big surprise i actually won the first challenge i entered. the idea of the challenge was to use only the materials in the pack, but you could add rub-ons, stamped images on the papers, or paint, and even stitching in a color that matched the papers in the pack..i think the title of the layout speaks to me even now and i still love this layout, it will be an eternal favorite i think.. the title is simply.." BELIEVE.". i used a photo of my gorgeous daughter Hannah, and i drew and cut out all the leaves and flowers by hand as i didn't even own a punch of any description.. and i say to you... just believe... believe in yourself, you can create a beautiful layout to look back on and remember the moments frozen in time by the power of photography..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coralie
    I'm so glad you passed on the link to your blog, what you have to say and show is inspiring and it as much as we are is a ever developing process, so I'm glad you've begun the journey on here, I look forward to dropping by when I can, love the layout that you redid too, your daughters are very pretty! Take care, Love and God bless- Ruthy :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!